Raiders Recap and Packers at 49ers Preview
Unofficial Packers Fan Podcast #108 – Wayne and Troy recap the Raiders at Packers preseason game, preview the Packers at 49ers game, and more.
Call the listener voicemail at (920) 372-2546, use the “Send Voicemail” button, or email to Feedback@PackersFanPodcast.com
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Topics for This Week’s Show.
- Wayne and Troy discuss what we liked, and didn’t like, about the Raiders at Packers pre-season game.
- We share our thoughts on what to look for at this week’s Packers at 49ers pre-season game.
- The latest Packers news.
- We share some more excellent listener feedback.
- Listen to the Packers Fan Podcast, on the go, on our smart-phone, with our free new iOS and Android apps presented by The Ticket King!
- Please remember to become a Packers Fan Podcast MVP listener, by financially supporting your Packers Fan Podcast at Patreon.
- Read the full official Packers Dope Sheet for the Raiders at Packers pre-season game.
- Pro Football Talk’s article predicting that the Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers PED talks will get transcribed.
- Troy also hosts The Blacklist Exposed podcast, with fellow Packers fan Aaron Peterson, on the Golden Spiral Media network.
- Wayne also hosts and produces the Voice-Over Journey show podcast, as well as the voice over trailers featured on the Remake This Movie Right podcast.
- Please help support our shows by doing your Amazon shopping via our Amazon affiliate store.
The Packers Next Opponent
The Packers hit the road for a month stopping first at Levi stadium. In what should be the first game action of this season for Aaron Rodgers what big plays will we see? Will Mortell continue his rise in pursuit of his dream? Plus, if the stadium isn’t in San Francisco should they change their name? Join Wayne and Troy as they discuss things to look for in their 49ers at Packers preview, and even try to predict the game’s final score.
Thanks For Listening
The Unofficial Packers Fan Podcast is not yet affiliated with the NFL or the Green Bay Packers. Just sayin’…