Call the listener voicemail at (904) 469-7469, use the “Send Voicemail” button, or email to Feedback@PackersFanPodcast.com
Episode #039 of the Packers Fan Podcast, the show for the Packers Community:
> You can help support our shows by browsing the TIWWH Media Voice-Overs podcast store.*
> Subscribe to my All-Inclusive TIWWH iTunes Podcast Feed to get all of my shows here.
> Dallon and Wayne discuss the Packers’ victory over the Vikings at Lambeau Field.
> We share some excellent listener audio feedback.
> Wayne and Dallon also preview the Playoffs Grudge-Match against the Niners in San Francisco.
> After listening to this episode of the Packers Fan Podcast, if you would be so kind as to leave us a review in iTunes, it would be very much appreciated. Call (904) 469-7469, or click the Send Voicemail button on the right sidebar, and let us know what you think!
> These are some of the featured affiliate products. Check out the full collection here.
> Remember to check out Dallon’s Making Business Happen podcast.
> Wayne’s FRiNGEcasting FRiNGE Podcast, focused on this final season of FRiNGE.
> Thank you so much for listening!
Episode 39 Notes – Packers at Niners Playoff Rematch Preview
• Briefly talk about the First-round playoff game – Packers/Vikings game notes
• As Dallon would say “A Win Is A Win”.
• Wayne: I didn’t really get to hear the game, as I watched it on a super-sized big screen in the sports book at the Rio hotel in Las Vegas, where I went for this year’s FANTASTIC New Media Expo, aka NMX if you saw it trending on twitter during the conference. Crowd were mostly Packers fans.
• Relatively held AP in check.
• Without Ponder, Minnesota really had no chance.
• Break for Green Bay, but that’s football.
• If you thought that just anybody could QB the Vikings and hand off to AP, stay tuned for listener feedback later in the show.
• Great to see Charles Woodson back and making an impact.
• Feedback: Joe from the UK part 1
• Packers at 49ers Playoff game
• Taking on the arrogant Niners
• We will win this week, much like our friends at Titletown Today agree, and head to the NFC Title Game (I sure hope so!)
• Much like the NFL Network and many others have pointed out, both teams are different teams than we were in week #1. The Niners aren’t quite as “frightening” as they seemed early in the season, and the Packers are much MUCH better than people thought we were in September.
• Wayne: I look for us to have a relatively decent run game, and a strong passing game against Frisco.
• The key to this game is 1st down for both teams. Neither team can get into second and long.
• SF – I don’t think CK can win the game on his own.
• GB – 2nd and long will bring the very good SF pass rush. GB must have the full playbook available on 2nd and 3rd down.
• Play part 2 of Joe’s listener feedback (including his questions about Greg Jennings’ sister).
• Wayne: Niners 21, Packers 31
• Dallon (sorry, I’m going with my head): Niners 27, Packers 24
• Playoff scenario update
• When Packers beat the San Francisco 49ers, we travel to……..well, it all depends on the Seahawks in Atlanta, as to who and where we play!
• Latest at WhiteBoardBusiness.com
• Wayne’s FRiNGEcasting & Dallon’s Making Business Happen podcasts
Thank you for “Tuning In”!
The Packers Fan Podcast is not affiliated with the NFL or the Green Bay Packers. Just sayin’…
Copyright 2012 by Wayne Henderson: Media Voice-Overs.
*The TIWWH Media Voice-Overs podcast store is an affiliate Amazon.com store which provides small commissions to help defray some of the costs of producing this show for you.