Lions Recap and Packers at Bears Preview
Unofficial Packers Fan Podcast #144 – Wayne and Troy briefly share their thoughts on the loss to the Lions and get ready for the Bears rematch down at Soldier Field.
Call the listener voicemail at (920) 372-2546, use the “Send Voicemail” button, or email to Feedback@PackersFanPodcast.com
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Topics for This Week’s Show.
- Wayne and Troy share what the highs and lows from the Lions at Packers game.
- Discuss the latest injury and transaction news include the departure of Martellus Bennet.
- Share thoughts on McCarthy, Hundley, and Colin Cowherd’s controversial advice for Aaron Rodgers.
- Injury news, roster movements, and signings.
- We preview week 10, as the 4-4 Packers travel to the 3-5 Chicago Bears.
- Take your Packers Fan Podcast, on the go, on-demand, on your smart-phone, with our free iOS and Android apps!
- Remember to become a Packers Fan Podcast MVP listener, by financially supporting your Packers Fan Podcast at Patreon.
- Read the entire Packers official Dope Sheet for the week #10 Packers at Bears match-up.
- If you missed an episode you can always go back and listen to the entire catalog.
- Troy also hosts The Academy of Podcasters Award Winning The Blacklist Exposed podcast, with fellow Packers fan Aaron Peterson, on the Golden Spiral Media network.
- You can hear more of Wayne’s voice work, as he provides the voice-over trailers featured on the Remake This Movie Right podcast, every other week, as well as providing the voice-over intro for every episode of the Resourceful Designer podcast.
The Packers Next Opponent
They may still suck but they are favorited over the 4-4 Packers. Can the Packers sweep the Bears yet again? will we score more than 20 points? Be sure to read the dope sheet and play along at home as Wayne and Troy try to predict the final score in our Packers at Bears preview. Kickoff is at NOON Central Time on Sunday November 12, 2017.