Miracle in Motown! Packers at Lions Recap and Cowboys at Packers Preview
Unofficial Packers Fan Podcast #095 – Wayne and Troy recap the dramatic win over the Lions, and preview at our week fourteen match-up, of the Dallas Cowboys at Packers game, at Lambeau Field.
Call the listener voicemail at (904) 469-7469, use the “Send Voicemail” button, or email to Feedback@PackersFanPodcast.com
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Topics for This Week’s Show
- Wayne and Troy recap the shocking highs and many lows from the Packers victory over the Lions in Detroit.
- How Practice Makes Perfect.
- Discuss why Curfews are for teenagers.
- Compare the tale of two halves.
- Take your calls on the Motown Miracle
- Preview the Dallas Cowboys game, at Lambeau Field.
- Tight-End Andrew Quarrels is back.
- The great Coffee Cup McMixUp.
- Wayne and Troy predict the final score of the Cowboys at Packers game.
- We have updates on the injured packers.
- Packers.com publishes the game Dope Sheet, for each game. View the Packers vs Lions dope sheet.
- You can also hear Troy on The Blacklist Exposed podcast, with fellow Packers fan Aaron Peterson, on the Golden Spiral Media network.
- Wayne also hosts and produces the Voice-Over Journey show podcast, as well as the voice over trailers featured on the Remake This Movie Right podcast.
- Please help support our shows by doing your Amazon shopping via our Amazon affiliate link.
The Packers Next Opponent
The 8-4 NFC North leading Packers return home to face the worst team in the NFC, yet only one game out of the playoffs. The Cowboys may be down their starting quarterback but they still have a lot to play for in the that woeful NFC East. Which running back will show up this week? Will we see the return of Andrew Quarless? Was the Miracle in Motown the spark our offense needed? Join Wayne and Troy as they discuss things to look for in their Cowboys at Packers preview, and even try to predict the game’s final score.
Thanks For Listening
The Unofficial Packers Fan Podcast is not yet affiliated with the NFL or the Green Bay Packers. Just sayin’…