Vikings Recap and Packers at Lions Preview
Unofficial Packers Fan Podcast #125 – Wayne and Troy recap this week’s win over the Vikings at Lambeau Field, and share their week #17 keys to the game in the Packers at Lions preview segment of the podcast.
Call the listener voicemail at (920) 372-2546, use the “Send Voicemail” button, or email to Feedback@PackersFanPodcast.com
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Topics for This Week’s Show.
- Wayne and Troy discuss what we loved about the Packers week #16 victory over the Vikings.
- We share our thoughts on what to look for at this week’s Packers at Lions NFC North week #17 game.
- Packers news.
- We share your great Packers Fan Podcast listener community voicemail and feedback!
- Listen to the Packers Fan Podcast, on the go, on-demand, on our smart-phone, with our free iOS and Android apps presented by The Ticket King!
- Troy has the keys to the Packers beating the Lions.
- The results from our weekly Monday Twitter Poll are discussed.
- NFC North Notes.
- Remember to become a Packers Fan Podcast MVP listener, by financially supporting your Packers Fan Podcast at Patreon.
- Read the full official Packers Dope Sheet for the Packers at Lions game.
- Last spring, we had the pleasure of interviewing former Packers great, Jermichael Finley, on your Packers Fan Podcast.
- Troy also hosts The Blacklist Exposed podcast, with fellow Packers fan Aaron Peterson, on the Golden Spiral Media network.
- Wayne also hosts and produces the Voice-Over Journey show podcast, as well as the voice over trailers featured on the Remake This Movie Right podcast.
The Packers Next Opponent
5 down 1 to go! First Place baby! It’s ours once again as knocked off the 2015 NFC North Champs. The 2016 season comes to one final game of epic proportions as The Green and Gold travel to motown for a different kind of miracle this time and we break it all down on your packers fan podcast.
Thanks For Listening
The Unofficial Packers Fan Podcast is not yet affiliated with the NFL or the Green Bay Packers. Just sayin’…